Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coffee....

Camera Roll-14 by cmamcon

One of my favorite mugs.... I've started using smaller cups, three small cups instead of two larger ones.  Hotter coffee, and it feels indulgent :)  (third cup of coffee? why, sure!)  

Tomorrow is back to school for the kids, it's going to be hard to get back on schedule!  I've gotten up fairly early the last few days, and I'm dragging the kids out of bed this morning, so they can sleep tonight.  They still slept past nine, so they should be able to function today :)

I have a lot of  'goals' for the new year, so I'm trying to get organized and actually accomplish a few!  One of the main ones is to take more pictures, and use them in some way (blog, flickr, facebook....)  I grew up with parents who didn't take pictures.... I probably have less then twenty pictures total of my childhood, and no baby pictures whatsoever!   I want my kids to have those pictures to prompt memories, and for me too, for someday when I'm old :)


I also want to get to the beach this year, I've had this on my wish list for a long time.  The younger kids were babies when we saw the ocean last, they have no memories of it.  And I want to see mountains.  I see camping or cheap Pricelined hotels this summer :)  The last couple of years have been hectic and hard, planning and working to make this one  nicer.





Camera Roll-14 a photo by cmamcon on Flickr.

No comments: